Workshops, seminars, and more
Our workshops, seminars, and online offerings — taught by experts in the field — will help you develop critical skills, familiarize yourself with new techniques and instruments, and earn the credit you need to maintain your professional standing or advance in your career.
- Use relationships and reflect on what you bring to those relationships to better connect with the children and families you serve.
- Sign up for one course or a learning series to really delve into a particular practice area or concept.
View Our Offerings & Courses for Continuing Education
Erikson’s professional development goes deeper
- Go beyond simple skill-building to explore the why’s, the when’s, and the what if’s.
- Gain research-based knowledge that is relevant to your practice.
- Emphasize relationships and self-reflection, to help you better connect with the children and families you serve.
- Sign up for a learning series to bundle courses around a particular practice area or concept.
How to register: Read the instructions in our FAQ
Custom professional development
Come to us for customized training developed just for your organization’s needs — and delivered in your workplace or community, in-person or online. Customized training
We offer several types of credits, including continuing education units (CEU), continuing professional development units (CPDU), early intervention credit units (EICU), and social work continuing education units. Choose the credits that best suit your profession and your primary goal — enrichment, credentialing, or advancing in your career track. Credit types we offer
Family Child Care Professional Development
If you provide child care out of your home, you can find helpful information and professional development opportunities through Town Square, an online resource developed by Erikson in partnership with the Illinois Department of Human Services and the Governor’s Office of Early Childhood Development. To read more about Town Square, click here. To go to the Town Square site, click here.
Engage in challenging topics, offered with the same high-quality instruction and range of credit offerings as our in-person continuing education. Audit a Webinar for free
We offer practical information for parents, grandparents, and caregivers by child development experts through our “quick credits” webinars. From anxiety in early childhood to improving listening skills in young children, you can explore challenging topics without leaving your home or office. Purchase Quick Credits
Online infant studies
You can also take our online infant studies courses for professional development credit, building your skills at a time and location convenient for you. Online infant specialist courses